permanent magnets MM/MMS by Meder* Actuating or removing the magnets is determined by the contact or the reed contact opening.
* After installation and setting the required switching distance, the magnetic force must be selected to coordinate with the operate/decrease sensitivity of the reed switches.
* by Meder
* series MM
* material: AINiCo500
* Magnetic bars are suitable for most reed switch applications and are preferably built-in to rotational device parts
* 2500000004: built-in a case with assembly holes for screw installation.
* Permanent Magnets made of SmCo (Samarium-Cobalt) or NdFeB (neodymium-iron-boron) are recognised as having the most powerful permanent magnetic materials in the world. Other qualities include excellent stability and energy.
* The magnets must be axially magnetized.