• lead-free alloys (ULL)
• soldering bar or chunks
• suitable as a replacement for Sn63Pb37
• alloy: Sn99Ag0,3Cu0,7
• melting point: 217...228 °C
• by Alpha
• ultra low lead version
• excellent solderability and very good wetting
• low scratch formation
• long life in comparison to thermal fatigue properties
• SACXPLUS_: additionally includes a "micro-additive", which reduces the copper alloy
• price: 1 pc. = 1 kg
the alloy SACX PLUS ™ 0307 is a 1:1 replacement for SACX 0307: there is no need to replace the existing alloy, which is located in the wave or selective soldering.
Due to manufacturing tolerances of the casting process lasting weight tolerances can occur within ±3%.
Ultra Low Lead (ULL): according to regulations a 0,1% Pb portion should not be exceeded. Since however a pb inpurity in production is to be expected, particular attention should be paid to the solder bath quality. For this Alpha Metals has the instruction to set a limit of a maximum value of 0,1 on a 0,05 % Pb portion for these solder baths.
Discontinued items. Only remainder of stock available.