A cooling agent consisting of gases liquified under pressure. The fluid evaporates very quickly and in doing so extracts vaporisation heat from the environment. The user-friendly DEKRA certified cooling agent is used for the location of thermal faults in electrical equipment.
• high-purity agent, leaves no residue
• effectively locates thermal faults in electrical equipment
• sensitive components can be protected from overheating during soldering
• shock resistant against rubber and plastic
• removes sticky substances and chewing gum
• easy dry heat testing on materials and components
• fast operational check of thermostats and thermosensors
• non-flammable, CFC-free
K75-_ Kälte 75 Freeze
• standard spray for well ventilated operating areas
• cooled down to max. -52 ° C
• according to DEKRA test even in the presence of ignition sources of ignition and no risk of explosion
Discontinued items. Only remainder of stock available.
|manufacturer||CRC Kontakt Chemie|