suitable for the production of prototypes and small series. A proven method for the production of printed circuits, the transparent positive-pattern from the circuit diagram is accurately transferred onto the copper plates coated with POSITIV 20. After etching, the spraying of LÖTLACK SK10 is recommended to protect the circuits against oxidation. It acts as a highly effective flux during subsequent soldering.
K10-_ flux lacquer, flux-active protective resin
• protects against corrosion, acts as a highly effective flux
• lacquer-like transparent solution on a base of natural resins with no additives. Part F-SW31 (DIN 8511T2)
• drying time at 20°C: approx. 30 mins.
• temperature range: 0...60°C
• protect against damp as the resin undergoes slow hydrolysis. Plastik 70 or Urethan 71 is recommended for permanent protection
Discontinued items. Only remainder of stock available.
|manufacturer||CRC Kontakt Chemie|