These three-wired switching power supplies with protective earth PE (connection cable worldwide certified) in metal enclosure and with universal input are destined for LED and illumination applications in indoor and outdoor areas (IP67). They meet 6kV surge immunity level and are protected against short circuit, overvoltage and overload by current limiting (hiccup, auto recovery). We offer the type ELG-75-12-3Y and ELG-75-24-3Y by manufacturer Mean Well.
• output: 75 W
• input voltage: 100 to 295 V AC (47 to 63Hz), 142 to 417 V DC
• maximal input inrush current: 50A
• I/P-O/P, withstand voltage: 3750 V AC
• I/P-FG, withstand voltage: 2000 V AC
• O/P-FG, withstand voltage: 1500 V AC
• operating temperature: -40 to +85 °C
• by Mean Well
• weight: 700 g
Discontinued items. Only remainder of stock available.
|output voltage [V]||12|
|output current [A]||5|
|output power [W]||60|
|output voltage tolerance: [%]||3|