• for soldering baths
• alloy: Sn63Pb37 (DIN 1707)
• melting point: +183°C
• soldering bar
• by Alpha-Cookson
• minimum level of impurities
• very good wetting and soldering performance
• suitable for through hole assembly in wave and dip soldering processes
• up to 10% more soldering joints per weighed unit
• up to 90% less soldering defects compared to alloy from normal virgin metals
• no dangerous sulphur residues and other unwanted substances
• dimensions: 22x20x335mm
• price: 1 pc. = 1 kg
Due to manufacturing tolerances of the casting process lasting weight tolerances can occur within ±3%.
The products with suffix -PB in this product group do not meet the requirements of the EU directive concerning the use of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic devices (RoHS). The use of these products may contradict hazardous-substance legislation in your country.
Discontinued items. Only remainder of stock available.