These 10A subminiature power relays are characterized by a high sensitivity, 110mW pickup.
Sealed version with a dielectric strength 4000Vrms. The isolation spacing is greater than 8mm. The epoxy sealed for automatic wave soldering and cleaning. We are offering the types AZ696-1CE-5DE, AZ696-1CE-12DE and AZ696-1CE-24DE by Zettler.
• contact: SPDT
• contact material: AgSnO
• rated current: 10A max.
• switching voltage: 440V AC / 240V DC
• max. switching power: 2500VA / 300W
• operate/release time: 10/5ms testing voltage (FCC)
• coil/contact: 4000VRMS
• open contacts: 1000VRMS
• lifetime mechanical, min.: 1x107
• operations electrical, min. (10A / 240V AC): 1x105
• operations operating temperature: -40 to +85°C max.
• solder temperature: 270°C (5s)
• weight approx.: 11g
Discontinued items. Only remainder of stock available.
|nominal voltage [V DC]||5|
|coil resistance [Ω]||110|
|min. operating voltage [V DC]||3,5|
|max. operating voltage [V DC]||12,0|
|nominal capacity [mW]||230|