The electric isolation of PCBs is at risk due to moisture, industrial dust particals or corrosive atmosphere. The CRC PCB lacquer contains high leakage current and dielectric strength and is used for the protection of PCBs.
polyurethane-alkyd resin coating, transparent K71
• increased protection in aggressive environments
• air drying one-component polyurethane-alkyd resin coating
• protects against humidity, soluble vapours, petrol
• drying time at 20°C: dry to touch in 20 mins., curing: 2...7 days
• temperature range: -40...+120°C
• dielectric strength: approx. 130kV/mm
• directly solderable for repair purposes
Discontinued items. Only remainder of stock available.
|manufacturer||CRC Kontakt Chemie|