ERF RB 30V 2,5A
PTC-fuses ERFRB by ECE* radial
* style: bulk
* rated current: 0.9A to 9A
* resettable switching device
* low current loss due to a low resistance in normal use
* protection against overcurrent and short circuit. The mode of action is based on the PTC effect. In standard use, the resistance of the device is very low so that only a small power loss arises. In the event of an error, short-circuit or overcurrent, the resistance value of this device increases and protects the equipment. After eliminating the error and switching off the supply voltage, the device quickly returns to a low impedance state.
* Ideal for low voltage power supply with a load to be protected up to a maximum voltage of 30 volt, such as computers & peripherals, security and fire alarm systems, loud speakers, automotive applications, power transformers and general electronics.
* insulating material: epoxy polymer (UL94V-0)
* lead wires: tin-plated copper
* to 2.5A: Ø 0.51mm
* from 3A: Ø 0.81mm
* max. operating boltage: 30V
* max. interrupting current: 40A
* temperature range: up -40 to +85°C
* resistance to soldering heat: 260°C/5s