• style: bulk
• rated current: 3 to 9A
• resettable switching device
• low current loss due to a low resistance in normal use
• Protection against overcurrent and short circuit. The mode of action is based on the PTC effect. In standard use, the resistance of the device is very low so that only a small power loss arises. In the event of an error, short-circuit or overcurrent, the resistance value of this device increases and protects the equipment. After eliminating the error and switching off the supply voltage, the device quickly returns to a low impedance state.
• For general electronics up to a maximum voltage of 16 volt, such as audio equipment, automotives electronic, fire alarm and security systems, halogen light, medical and test equipment, wire harness etc.
• insulating material: epoxy polymer (UL94V-0)
• lead wires: Ø 0.81mm, tin-plated copper
• max. operating voltage: 16V
• max. interrupting current: 100A
• temperature range: up -40 to +85°C
• resistance to soldering heat: 260°C/ts
Discontinued items. Only remainder of stock available.
|1 hour post-trip resistance standard trip [Ω]||0,044|
|Auslösezeit bei 5xIN [s]||3,6|
|Typical power [W]||2,6|
|Rated current [A]||5|