These converter modules have an enclosed case and - due to their compact design - fit also on narrow circuit boards. They are endued with universal input, single output, isolation class II and protections against short circuit, overload ad overtemperature. The devices have an extremely low power consumption and a high efficiency. The cooling is ensued by free air convection. IRM-30 is suited for PCB mounting, IRM-30_ST has screw terminals. We offer the folowing types by manufacturer Mean Well: IRM-30-5, IRM-30-12, IRM-30-15, IRM-30-24, IRM-30-48, IRM-30-5ST, IRM-30-12ST, IRM-30-15ST, IRM-30-24ST and IRM-30-48ST.
• output: 30 watt
• input voltage: up 85 to 264 volt AC (47 to 63Hz)
• maximal input inrush current: 45 A
• maximal no load power consumption: 0.1 watt
• I/P-O/P, withstand voltage: 3000 volt AC
• operating temperature: up -30 to +70 °C
• by Meanwell
• weight: 120 gram
Discontinued items. Only remainder of stock available.
|output voltage [V]||5|
|output current range [A]||0...6|
|output power [W]||30|
|output voltage tolerance: [%]||2,5|