The electric isolation of PCBs is at risk due to moisture, industrial dust particals or corrosive atmosphere. The CRC PCB lacquer contains high leakage current and dielectric strength and is used for the protection of PCBs.
acryl lacquer, transparent K70
• universal insulating lacquer for multiple use
• quick drying, colourless transparent, flexible, UV light resistant
• protects PCBs and surfaces against humid anorganic-acid or caustic vapours
• low viscosity, solvent drying acrylic based lacquer
• drying time at 20°C: 15...20 mins.
• durable adhesion in temperature ranges between -40...+ 60°C, short period temperature capacity at 100°C (max. 0,5h)
• dielectric strength >80kV/mm
• directly solderable for repair purposes
Discontinued items. Only remainder of stock available.
|manufacturer||CRC Kontakt Chemie|